Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sequins & Lace



Happy weekend everyone! I've been a busy bee working on a few different shoots doing makeup and working on some things in development on the producer side of things. I definitely needed the weekend to recover from lack of sleep and get back on track with my usual routine. Looking forward to my next hike. If you're around the Glendale/Burbank area and you enjoy hiking definitely check out my favorite hiking spot at Brand Park. It's a challenge for sure, but you'll be happy with how great your rear view's gonna start looking! :)

I got these super comfy gorgeous cream & lace shorts from BCBG a while back and have been meaning to break them out. The sequin tee is a treasure I found at one of my favorite vintage stores (Redress Boston) back home in Brookline, MA. If only you could feel it in person. I fell in love with the weight of the shirt because it's heavy, but also stretchy and cool to the touch because of all the individual sequins. It almost feels like chain mail. It's the only all-over sequin top I own and I love it. The kimono look is definitely coming back this season and I'm personally in love with the big drapey look. I'm all about comfort. This outfit is amazingly comfortable without compromising elegance.

xx jenny xx






THIS OUTFIT: lace shorts: BCBG generation, sequin tee: vintage from Redress Boston, kimono top: F21, heels: BCBG, bangle: tiffany & co, lips: Makeup Forever aqua lip liner in coraL, ring: Laurenly 



 







No comments:

Post a Comment