Wednesday, August 7, 2013

OOTD 90's edit.

OOTD: 90's edit. 

Fashion-wise I've been obsessed with the 90's for quite awhile now. I love the prints and generally how comfortable and easy-going 90's fashion is. One of my favorite things is when you forget about specific clothes you own and then discover them in your closet: that same euphoric feeling from when you first purchased them rushes over you. It's like finding a $20 dollar bill in your already washed old jeans. That's what happened to me with the dress I'm wearing. It's perfect for a hot summer day in the valley. 

If you haven't noticed yet I also got a haircut. I'm personally lovin' it. I've never gone this short in my whole life and I'm thinking that I'll be sporting this haircut for awhile. I got my hair done at this super cute new salon named Parlor in Burbank. If you're remotely close to the valley I suggest you try it. If you're a first time client you get 20% off :)! It really feels like a home away from home. Hope everyone has a happy rest of the week!

How cute is it!? The whole place has a great vibe and the gals who run the salon really know what they're doing.




 THIS OUTFIT: dress: vintage from Wasteland Clothing,  boots: TBA,  wide metal bracelet: liquid metal,  studded bracelet: f21, ring: f21, hat: vintage from Wasteland Clothing, Flannel: lost & found, necklace: bff necklaces from Garage Gypsy Jewelry (Natasha has the other half), purse: 3.1 Phillip Lim 

xx jenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment