Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I T H A D T O B E Y O U


I love croissants. I love everything about them. They're aesthetically perfect, buttery, layered,
melt in your mouth good, so I decided to bake them for dinner with the hubby.

They're rising :)
Growing up my mom cooked everything with chopsticks. When I'm in the kitchen you'll always find my handy chopsticks lying around. I actually prefer beating eggs with them.
I like croissants that are super golden and brown so I kind of drenched them in egg wash.
Some of the croissants. YUM.
Dinner on a Tuesday night.
Haricot verts tossed in olive oil, lemon, salt, and pepper
Truffled garlic orzo with toasted almonds
Pepper crusted port loin with ligonberry reduction
Sauteed balsamic portabello mushrooms

Our tummies were beyond full after this feast...onto tomorrow's kitchen adventure :)

Goodnight world xxoo <333


" If you live to be a hundred. I want to live to be a hundred
minus one day so I would never have to live without you. " --Winnie the Pooh





No comments:

Post a Comment