Thursday, September 29, 2011

“Heureux pour Toujours”

Made kale chips today and they were a success! Despite some mixed opinions on the after taste Bo and I love them. I love raw kale in a salad so I was excited to try it with a new spin. In a salad I love tossing kale with fresh lemon juice and cranberries so I kept the lemon in on the chip making as well. I tossed the washed and prepped kale pieces with grapeseed oil (I've also been switching up my cooking oils to get a little bit of everything in the diet), fresh ground pepper, garlic salt (I think it's a crime to cook anything without garlic), and freshly squeezed lemon juice. Here they are:
so pretty in the oven

crispy deliciousness
this one is hubby approved :)

In other exciting news...France is in the future!!!

x' & o's




No comments:

Post a Comment