Thursday, April 18, 2013

1 BLOUSE 3 WAYS


I love getting dolled up for a night on the town, but I'm also the girl that loves her staples. Comfort is key. Getting the most out of the individual pieces of clothing is also something I strive for when I decide on the purchase. I'm currently obsessed with my black short sleeve boxy blouse American Apparel (buy it here). It's one of my favorite purchases this season. Not only is it a great transitional piece, but it's sexy and boyish all at the same time.

On Wednesday I had the pleasure of spending the day with two incredibly talented photographers, one being my guy and the other being my sister, Jocelyn. We aren't blood related, but we sure do finish each others sentences or just say the same things at the same time...A LOT. I'll be posting a fun quick video from our shoot within the next week, but for now enjoy some fun looks I put together with one of my favorite staple items from my closet.

I also wanted to mention that in light of how much tragedy has hit Boston this week I wanted to make sure that I made it clear that no matter where Bostonians go they never forget where they came from. Boston Strong. You messed with the wrong city.

Obsessed with tying shirts around my waist. I love the 90's!
Boston Red Sox baseball hat
American Apparel Short Sleeve Boxy Blouse
F21Cropped Grid Button Up
Sans Souci Sequin Skirt
Ash Patent Leather sneakers

My Favorite Bralette of all time by Soriya Swim get it here
One of the best Target Designer Collaborations: Prabal Gurung for Target pumps
Prabal Gurung for Target Circle Skirt
Vintage Belt

Miley Cyrus for Max Azria Chambray 
Vintage Purse
Trousers by Buckley Tailors from Madewell
Fedora by F21
Oxfords from Japan




xx Jenny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment