Saturday, April 20, 2013

DIY Festival Fringe Tank

What an emotional week! It's been a crazy crazy crazy week with all that was happening in Boston. I'm so happy that the people of Boston are so strong and resilient. We're going to be okay.

With summer right around the corner I've been cleaning out my closet and re-organizing. I've consigned a few items, donated a good bunch, and gave some cute stuff away to my girlfriends. There are also a bunch of festivals and outdoor events going on from now through the summer and what's better than looking cute while recycling old clothes!? I found a few of my boyfriends plain old t-shirts and decided to do some re-vamping. Check out what I did with one of them...

I cutoff the original hems from the collar and the bottom so that all the edges would have a raw look.
Start cutting the fringe from the bottom up and stop where the bottom of your bra naturally ends. 
For fun I decided to do some fun cut-outs on the back. 
Longer cut-outs in the middle and gradually shorter in length towards the sides. 
Again-rocking my favorite bralette by Soriya Swim 




can't wait to wear it to my next outdoor adventure! 
xx Jenny xx



No comments:

Post a Comment