Friday, December 6, 2013

T G I F !

A bunch of my favorite pieces are in this post. I naturally reach for clothes based on comfort and this outfit is just that. It's important to invest in key pieces that are a marriage of comfort and style. Soft flowy tops and faux leather leggings aren't going anywhere anytime soon and I could live in them!

It also felt like it was a dark lips kinda day. I'm wearing Black Dahlia by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. It's a really great dark lip color to have around. You can build the color from a plum shade to a purple-black. Go check out their line of Lip Tars and I guarantee that you won't be disappointed. The colors are highly pigmented, mixable, nourishing, and have a great finish. I have a bunch in my makeup kit. You can find them online (link below) and I'm pretty sure they're selling at Sephora now. 

So thankful that California winters are much less brutal than east coast winters but it still gets cold enough for leopard coats. I'll be bringing this baby back east with me for Xmas ;)...and yes I'll be reppin CA 


I've been wearing my Dolce Vita Rezzie's so much that I'm missing some studs. That's on my list of things to take care of ASAP. I can't help it! I love them too much to stop wearing them. 


Happy weekend y'all!

THIS OUTFIT: coat: Topshop leopard similar here,  top: "public enemy" by Chaser, bottoms: faux leather pants by blank denim, watch: classic Timex, gold CA necklace: JewelMint, shoes: Dolce Vita Rezzie Booties, vintage red Chanel, lips: obsessive compulsive cosmetics in Black Dahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment