Monday, November 25, 2013

s w e a t e r // w e a t h e r

Fall in Los Angeles may very well be my favorite time of year. The weather is gorgeous and allows for a lot of fun layering. What really gets me excited is sweater weather! The biggest difference between the west coast and the east coast (I grew up in Boston) is that winter-y weather in Los Angeles still allows for fashionable choices whereas the east coast can be so bone chilling cold that I'd rather dress myself in head to toe LL Bean all the time. The point being--when its colder I'm not as motivated to bring out my cutest outfits. This week I'll be putting together a few of my fav fall key pieces. 

I finally get to wear two of my favorite Phillip Lim x Target pieces together!




       


THIS OUTFIT: sweater: Phillip Lim x Target,  boots: Target, jeans: Jbrand, nail cuff: JewelMint, ring: Eddera tote: Phillip Lim x Target

Many many things in life to give thanks for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment