Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

 I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving surrounded with as many loved ones as possible! I spent Thanksgiving 2013 in California with Boa & his parents, their neighbor, and my sister from another mother Jocelyn. We shared a lot of laughs, amazing food (I was craving prime rib for months haha), pumpkin pie (duh!), and a few fun but also frustrating rounds of the new Super Mario Bros (that game is surprisingly difficult). It was an extremely successful Thanksgiving in my book. 
Lots to be thankful for!

Thankful for good health. Thankful for good friends. Thankful for having amazing family. Thankful for having so much love in my life. 






THIS OUTFIT: sweater: ribbed turtleneck from Zara, skirt: chambray skirt from Madewell, nail cuff: JewelMint, pumps: Prabal Gurung x Target


So so so thankful for this dreamy man. 
Love him to pieces. 

xoxo j 


No comments:

Post a Comment